April News

The changed weather has frustrated many of our plans as we require a guaranteed minimum of 8 dry hours after treatment. We thought that such an opportunity presented itself last night so, armed with the latest favourable forecast,  we worked until dusk. Within 10 minutes of finishing re-treating 4 of last years sites the rain started! The forecast still said Fine !!  Should have known  better by now !


[important]On a happier note:[/important] We failed to find ANY Knotweed on two sites to which we had given a first treatment last year, and hardly any on the other two.  Also Ownership has changed on two houses proving that our services produced positive results on properties that had been blighted by Knotweed.